Gain Direct Admission to 200 level in University of Mkar with the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] Programme for the 2017/18 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the A’ Level programme offered by the University of Mkar, Mkar in the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables successful candidates, after the examination administered by JUPEB, to gain direct entry admission into 200 level of the degree of university of Mkar and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria.
Eligible candidates’ must possess a minimum of 5 credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidates courses.
Candidates with cases of awaiting result as well as diploma certificate holders are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee: N7,500
JUPEB Examination Fees: N25,000
Both the cost of application form and screening fee are to be paid to UBA A/C No. 1007938103 in favour of University of Mkar. Contact the Co-ordinator for further enquiries on: 07030467803, 08150738937 www umm.edu ng
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should visit the University of Mkar’s website to Create an Account using their personal email address and phone number that would enable them to continue with their online registration after completing step three below.
- Applicants should visit any Zenith Bank or UBA branch of their choice nationwide to pay the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only directly into the University account as cost of Admission Form (N7,500.00), Screening Fee (N2,500.00) and Acceptance Fee (N5,000.00).
- Applicants shall upon return to the university’s main campus from the bank, proceed to the bursary department with their deposit slips for authentication on the portal and continue with online registration on the university website.
- After completing the online registration, applicants are advised to monitor the university website www.umm.edu.ng and listen to the radio stations within reach for information on screening dates and time.
- It is instructive for all applicants to ensure that the manual copy of the admission form is submitted to the university’s academic office at the registry department unfailingly on the day of their Post UTME Screening.
Not Yet Announced