The Managements of the Abia State University has announced the Aptitude Test Admission Screening requirements to all the 2017/2018 Post UTME Applicants.
Below are the requirements and additional information to all candidates to adhere to.
- Candidates should come with the following writing materials: Pencil, pen, Erazor and Calculator for science Candidates
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall with their Cell Phones
- Screening starts at 9a.m each day
- (a) Candidates JAMB score must be up to the National Cut –off of 120 and above (b) Chief Invigilators should mark attendance on the print-Out for 1stChoice candidates and thereafter return same to Admission Officer
- 1st and 2nd choice Candidates Including Candidates who did not select Abia State University, should be allowed into the halls on presentation of a copy of JAMB and Aptitude Test Slips
- Exams begin at 12 noon each day
- Halls remain permanent for all examination, Supervision and Invigilators.
- Security Officers should operate Outside the Halls
- Direct Entry Candidates will take their exams on the same days with other candidates, according to their disciplines at the senate Chamber