Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice to apply for POST-UTME screening using the following guidelines:
- All candidates must have taken the 2017 UTME and with a minimum score of 100.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee. This excludes other administrative charges (Bank charges, Portal Access for online application, Credentials screening for eligibility clearance, and results checking).
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required admissions processing and POST-UTME CBT screening fees.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2017/2018 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
NOTE: DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE POLYTECHNIC TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE INSTITUTION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the school portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Banks) stated below:
Skye Bank, Ecobank, UBA & Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic’s portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: 3rd TO 6th October, 2017.