The Federal Polytechnic, Offa invites all suitable qualified candidates to apply into the One Year Full Time and Part-Time Pre-National Diploma [Pre-ND] Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
AVAILABLE PRE-ND PROGRAMMES
ONE YEAR PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PRE-ND) PROGRAMMES IN:
2. Science and Technology
PRE-ND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
For details on the entry requirement peculiar to each of the Pre-National Diploma above, visit this Polytechnic Portal:
Please note that Pre-ND candidates are expected to sit for 2018 JAMB UTME and meet the minimum requirement to enable them proceed for the National Diploma programme accordingly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- To apply online for Pre-ND programmes, candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal:http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/ .
- Click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address.
CLOSURE OF APPLICATION
Pre-ND: 18th September, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY FALSE/WRONG DATA ENTRY WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AT ANY TIME SO DISCOVERED.
All candidates are enjoined to visit this Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.