The Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin has announced the commencement of the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise for all NCE applicants for the 2017/2018 session.
Online application begins on Monday 11th, September, 2017.
- Applicants who scored 120 and above in the 2017/18 JAMB UTME Examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second or third choice in the 2017 UTME examination can apply
- Candidates who did not choose the college in any of their choices but now wish to be considered for admission into the college can also apply
- Any other candidate willing to be admitted into the college programme should contact any of the underlisted numbers for further instructions.
AVAILABLE NCE COURSES
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip..
- Submit the following to the Admission Office:
- Printed Pre-Admission Screening Application Form
- Printed Results Verification Slip.
- NEAT Photocopy of the UTME results slip.
- NEAT Photocopies of WASC, NECO, NABTEB, etc results used to apply
- 2 recent colour passport sized photographs
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
- Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
- Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
- Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am � 5.00pm):
08035019211, 08056505860, 08096050816, 08035856765 and 08082179705