Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed to log on to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website (www.oauife.edu.ng) or admissions.oauife.edu.ng to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from September 11, 2017.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The candidates are required to click on “2017 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly) and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 22nd September 2017.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time between 23rd and 30th September, 2017.
Applicants should note that the fee for the Aptitude Test is N2,000.
The following lines will also be available for information and assistance: 070-3300-9650 and 0807-3131-174.