Candidates who choose the Polytechnic in the JAMB 2017 UTME are hereby notified that the screening will hold from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd September, 2017, in the Polytechnic Main Campus.
- School of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- School of Business and Management Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- School of Communication and Information Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- School of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
A. ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES
- All Candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017 JAMB UTME and who made Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their First and Second Choice Institution are expected to participate in the screening exercise.
B. REGISTRATION AND SCREENING PROCEDURE
Fill required information, including O’level result(s), upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin and birth certificate and print out screening summary report. Candidates are required to come with Original and photocopy(s) of their SSCE results and appropriate scratch cards for the screening of their results.
C. Please note that any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission in the Polytechnic, and any false data entry during the online registration for screening will lead to disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
D. All candidates are enjoined to visit the Polytechnic’s Website www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.
ALH. ABDULHAMID O. RAJI