This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the University of Mkar, Mkar, for the 2017/2018 academic session and have a score of 140 points and above in the UTME that the University shall hold her screening exercise on 15th, September 2017 by 10:00 am respectively at the University campus.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
1.COLLEGE OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
a. B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
2.COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
i. B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science
ii. B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics
iii. B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology
iv. B. So (Hons) Physics
v. B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry
vi. 3.8 c (Hons) Industrial Physics
3.COLLEGE OF SOClAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
a. B. Sc (Hons) Accounting
b. B. So (Hons) Business Management
c. B. Sc (Hons) Economics
d. B. So (Hons) Sociology
e. B. Sc (Hons) Mass Communication
f. B. Sc (Hons) Political Science
g. B. Sc (Hons) International Relations
h. B. Sc (Hons) Entrepreneurship
SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE:
Application form costs
N10,000.00 naira only while the Screening fee is N2,500.00 only.
All payments are to be made to either Zenith Bank A/C No.1012536512 or UBA A/C No.1007938103 in favour of UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, MKAR.
Application Guide for Candidates for the 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Applicants should visit the University of Mkar’s website to Create an Account using their personal email address and phone number that would enable them to continue with their online registration after completing step three below.
- Applicants should visit any Zenith Bank or UBA branch of their choice nationwide to pay the sum of Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N12,500.00) only directly into the University account as cost of Admission Form (N10,000.00) and Screening Fee (N2,500.00).
- Applicants shall upon return to the university’s main campus from the bank, proceed to the bursary department with their deposit slips for authentication on the portal and continue with online registration on the university website.
- After completing the online registration, applicants are advised to monitor the university website www.umm.edu.ng and listen to the radio stations within reach for information on screening dates and time.
- It is instructive for all applicants to ensure that the manual copy of the admission form is submitted to the university’s academic office at the registry department unfailingly on the day of their Post UTME Screening.
Candidates are advised to come along with their Credentials, including O’Level results Original JAMB registration slips and results, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration and Certificate of State Origin.
Those who wish to apply online can do so through ummportal.net or umm.edu.ng
Candidates who did not choose University of Mkar, Mkar but have a score of 140 and above in the UTME are also eligible for Screening and admission.
All courses offered at the University are accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
COME AND STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, WHERE CHANGE AGENTS ARE PRODUCED.
For more information, contact the university website at www.umm.edu.ng or the following numbers, 08067844519 or 09093391714.
Rev. Emmanuel Atsor