The Managements of the University of Uyo, (UNIUYO) Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies has released the Basic Studies Programme Supplementary admission list II for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Download 2nd Supplementary Admission list here in a pdf file and check your name under the Basic Studies Programme.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING FOR BASIC STUDIES PROGRAMME 2017/2018 SESSION
Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list below are required to do the following:
A. Pay acceptance fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)
• Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
The candidate Logs on to the UNIUYO eportals via http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng, or http://uniuyo.edu.ng (then eportals Link)
And then follows the steps below:
1. Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
2. The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
3. Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
4. The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus.
B. FROM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017:
The candidate should present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
1. Acceptance fee receipt.
2. SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
3. Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
4. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
5. Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo.
6. Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees.
a)Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures.
b)Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel.