University of Nigeria, Nsukka, has approved and scheduled the conduct of 2017/2018 Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) entrance examination for the new candidates as follows:
- Date: Friday, 29th September, 2017
- Venue: GS Building-Theatres A & B (Sciences); Faculty of the Social Sciences Theatre (Arts and Social Sciences); Political Science Department (Management Sciences)
- Time: 12 noon prompt
Candidates are hereby requested to be punctual and to come along with their application printout and writing materials.
Date/ Guidelines for the Screening of Results of Successful Candidates
- Date: 9th -10th October, 2017
- Venue: Ekpo Convocation Arena, Nsukka Campus
- Time: 10am – 3pm
Candidates are hereby requested to be punctual and to come along with the following items:
- Application printout
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee Twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only.
- Originals and photocopies of credentials, including birth certificate or sworn affidavit
- Two passport photographs.
Thanks for your cooperation
Professor Aloysius-Michaels Okolie