The Senate of the Caritas University has approved and published the Academic Calendar Schedule for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The academic calendar contains schedule for both first and second semester academic activities of the institution and has been published below:
Caritas University 2017/18 Academic Calendar- [1st & 2nd Semester]
FIRST SEMESTEROCTOBER 2017
- Fri. 6 Oct. 2017 Fresh students arrive for 2017/2018 session.
- Mon. 9 Oct. 2017 Admission processes and Registration of courses begin for fresh students.
- Fri. 13 Oct. 2017 Returning students arrive for 2017/2018 session.
- Mon. 16 Oct. 2017 Registration of courses begins for returning students.
- Wed. 18 Oct. 2017 Departmental Boards meet.
- Wed. 1 Nov. 2017 Feast of All Saints (Holy day of Obligation).
- Fri. 3 Nov. 2017 Faculty Boards meet.
- Fri. 10 Nov. 2017 Senate Meeting.
- Thur. 30 Nov. 2017 End of Course Registration for returning students.
- Fri. 1 Dec. 2017 Governing Council Meeting.
- Sun. 17 Dec. 2017 Thanksgiving, Bazaar/End of Year Party.
- Mon. 18 Dec. 2017 Students vacate for Christmas Break.
- Fri. 5 Jan. 2018 Students arrive at school after Christmas Break.
- Mon. 8 Jan. 2018 Continuation of First Semester Lectures.
- Fri. 26 Jan. 2018 Board of Trustees Meeting.
- Wed. 14 Feb. 2018 Ash Wednesday (Fasting and Abstinence, Beginning of Lenten Season).
- Thur. 15 Feb. 2018 Course registration for fresh students ends.
- Fri. 16 Feb. 2018 Lectures for First Semester end.
- Mon. 19 Feb. 2018 Examinations for First Semester start.
- Mon. 19 Mar. 2018 End of First Semester Examinations.
- Tue. 20 Mar. 2018 Conference Marking starts.
- Tue. 20 & Wed. 21 Mar. 2018 Recollection/Retreat (for students & staff respectively).
- Fri. 23 Mar. 2018 Conference Marking ends. Students vacate for Easter Break.
- Sun. 25 Mar. 2018 Palm Sunday.
- Thur. 29 Mar. 2018 Holy Thursday.
- Fri. 30 Mar. 2018 Good Friday (Public Holiday).
- Sun. 1 Apr. 2018 Easter Sunday.
- Mon 2 Apr. 2018 Easter Monday (Public Holiday).
- Fri. 13 Apr. 2018 Students return to campus after Easter Break.
NB.: All public holidays and holy days of obligation Will be observed.