The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2017/2018 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary.
All Applicants must:
- Approved Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Student.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N1000 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Deadline is 26th November 2017.
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.