Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the under listed Daily Part-time Programmes leading to the award of National Diploma in various courses in the following Faculties:
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
Detailed information about available courses can be accessed on our website at www.dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng or www.polyibadan.edu.ng
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must satisfy the UTME admission requirements for the 2017/2018 academic session.
2. Candidates who have sat for the post UTME examination of The Polytechnic, Ibadan and are interested in the Part-Time Programme can visit the website to apply for any course of their choice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
-Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the application portal http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
-Click on “Start Application Now” under “DPP – ND” and proceed to complete your application.
-You are expected to create an account on the portal on complete your application.
Application Cost: Form Fee – ₦10,000
Application closes on 31st October, 2017.