Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the preliminary French Programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Duration of te Programme:
This is a full-time one academic year programme
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of four (4) credits at Ordinary level including English Language. The possession of a credit in any Nigerian Language would be an added advantage.
Method of Application/ Procedure
Visit www.remita.net to pay the Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) Application Form fee. Note the successful payment RRR number.
Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng and scroll down to select Application Form. Click CREATE ACCOUNT to create an account using a functional email address and phone number.
Login into your email to verify the account created and generate a unique Application Form.
Submission of Forms and Closing Date:
All completed application forms should be returned to the department of Foreign Languages, University of Jos, P.M.B. 2084, Jos, Nigeria on or before 31st January, 2018 and should contain:
- Certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Indigene certificate.
- Birth certificate/statutory declaration of age
1. At the end of the programme successful candidates are required to show evidence of having scored the minimum UTME cut- off point for admission into the degree programme.
2. Contact the Department of Foreign Language if forms are not accessible.
3. The University does not provide accommodation for candidates offered admission into the pre-degree programmes.
Mrs. J. K. Makpu
Coordinator, Prelim French Programme