The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri,in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Available Degree Programmes.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME.
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and click on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number
- Come back to the portal and complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- G.A. identification
- Birth certificate
- JAMB result page
- O Level result
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the college.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) excluding bank charges.
Phone numbers: 07034194669, 08133315556.
N.B: Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice institution are advised to do change of institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN.