This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) that the acceptance fees payment and registration procedure is out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Registration exercise for New Students commences on 13th November, 2017, and Monday, 27th November, 2017 for Returning Students.
Check Admission List: UDUSOK 2017/2018 UTME/DE 1st Batch Admission List Out
UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Log into the admission portal (http://putme.udusok.edu.ng) using your JAMB No or Matric No.
- Click on Check admission to check your admission status.
- A message indicating your admission status will be displayed.
- If you have been offered admission, you will be required to pay N3,000.00 acceptance fee before you can print your evidence of admission.
Pay Acceptance Fee
- Put in your phone number
- Click on the link Click here to print your payment invoice on this page. This will take you to the Remita website to print your invoice.
- On Remita website, click on “Print Invoice” at the top right hand corner of the Page.
- Take the invoice to any bank of your choice, make the payment and obtain receipt.
Print Evidence of Admission
- Go to the portal http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and click on Print Acceptance after payment.
- Print the evidence letter and bring to the confirmation venue. This is required for confirmation process.
Confirmation of Admission
- Go to the MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.ng/user/register) to create account.
- Create account.
- Proceed for confirmation of admission with your credentials and evidence of payment of acceptance fees.
UDUSOK Registration Procedure.
- Log into UDUS MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.ng) with your admission Number.
- Click on Pay fees
- On the next page, click on Pay fees at the bottom of the screen.
- At the bottom of the next screen, click Send fee details for processing.
- On the next screen, click on the link “clicking here” to see and print a copy of the schedule of fees and close the window.
- Click on Pay fees again to display your invoice number.
- Click on the Invoice no to take you to Remita website.
- At the top right hand side, click on Print Invoice to print your Remita invoice.
- Take the Remita invoice to any bank of your choice to make payment.
- Once payment is successful;
- Log into the mis.udusok.edu.ng with your login details.
- Click on Register Courses