The University of Lagos registration for ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2017/2018 academic year will commence from FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17 to FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2017.
Candidates who chose University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
SCREENING FEE – N2000
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lower case as password
- Generate payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Further clarification may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831 and 07026079596.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.