The University of Lagos, (UNILAG) has published the registration schedule and screening procedure for all new students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
New Update: Screening and Registration of New students continues on Wednesday 24th January 2018 at all faculty board rooms.
Candidates are advised to follow the underlisted registration procedure strictly.
STAGE 1: UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTSSCREENING PROCEDURE
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng — students — student login) and fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form (students are expected to upload the underlisted documents while filling the Biodata form)
- Birth certificate
- Letter of reference
- Testimonial from secondary schools attended
- Certificate of state of origin
- JAMB Admission letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE students
STAGE 2: SCREENING
- Proceed to the Registration Centre as scheduled
- Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
- Screening Form generated from Stage 1
- UTME Result Slip
- Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
- O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC / NECO) Or Statement of Result with an online version of the Result
- Letter of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
STAGE 3: PAYMENT OF FEES
- Generate pay advice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment
STAGE 4: FACULTY AND DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION
Proceed to the Faculty/ Department for registration.
STAGE 5: FINAL ENROLMENT
Return to the Registration Officer for Final enrolment with the underlisted items:
- JAMB Admission Letter (If not previously submitted during screening)
- Completed and duly signed Students Biodata
- Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
- Drug Use. The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration.
The admission of newly admitted students that test positive to drug use shall be withdrawn.