This is to inform all the newly admitted students of University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) that the registration procedures has been released for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Guide.
- Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
- VISIT the University Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 copies.
- Proceed to Bursary Department to obtain receipt for payment of Acceptance fee.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 13th November 2017) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee Receipt from Bursary Department.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees, Internet Access and Accommodation Fee.
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.