YSU Diploma Programmes.
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A & CIVIL LAW
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC & ISLAMIC STUDIES
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT, PREVENTION AND CONTROL
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY & ADMINISTRATION
YSU Diploma Admission Entry Requirements.
Candidates must pass three relevant O’ Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
How to Apply for YSU Diploma Admission.
Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100 into Account name/Number: YSU CONSULTS STUDENT REGISTRATION/00226614491 GT Bank Plc Damaturu Branch and obtain a scratch card for the application.
To qualify for Degree programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O’ Level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so as to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O’ Level credits in relevant subjects.