The Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the first batch undergraduate admission list of candidates who applied through UTME and Direct Entry for the 2017/2018 academic session.
How To Check KASU 2017/18 Undergraduate Admission Status Online:
- Visit https://kasu.ng/admissions/kasuadmissions_list.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and name in the spaces provided at the left hand side of the page.
- Click on "Search" to confirm if you have been offered admission
Note: registrations and physical screenings begins December 11th to 22nd 2017.
Candidates are required to come along with the following;
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS) Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate