This is to inform all Fresh and Returning Students of the Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu that the online registration procedures has been released for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FCE Eha-Amufu 2017/2018 Student Registration Procedure [Fresh /Returning Students]
1. GenerateSchool Fees Payment Invoice on this platform
2. Pay your school fees in any Bank through REMITA platform and request to pay "FCE EHA-AMUFU SCHOOL FEES"
4. students that have not created profile on the portal Click on "Click Here to Create Profile" link; students with existing profile should click on "Click Here to Login" this takes you to step 5.
5. Supply your Matric No (for 200 and 300 level students) or Jamb Reg Number (for 100 level students) and Click "Validate" button. Ensure that the name displayed is yours before you continue to supply other parameters on this page and Click on "Create Profile" Button.
6. The step above takes you to Login Page. Enter your Matric Number (200 & 300 level students) or Jamb Reg No (100 level student) and your password. Click on "Login" Button.
7. You must have paid School Fee before you'll be allowed to login to the portal. Successful Login takes you to Students Control Panel.
8. Upload your Passport (for new students).
9. Use the menu on the left pane of the students control panel to navigate through the portal.
Students are expected to note their passwords and keep them safe.