The Federal Polytechnic
Idah (FPI), Kogi State, has released the procedure for hostel accommodation booking for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Hostel Space Booking Procedure.
- Visit the Portal (www.fepoda.edu.ng)
- Click on Accommodation
- ND I and HND I are to login with their REGISTRATION No or FORM No
- ND II and HND II are to login with their school REGISTRATION No
- Then enter School fee teller number and Level to proceed
- If there are spaces still available then book a space by completing the form. On completion, you will be generated RRR NUMBER which confirms that you have successfully booked a room in the selected hostel.
- Print out your data and go to ANY BANK not later than 5 WORKING DAYSto pay ACCOMMODATION FEE. Failure to pay within 5 working days, your booking will be cancelled and your room will be placed vacant.
- Go to any café to validate the RRR NUMBER by Uploading your PassportUpload your Passport and print two (2) copies of your allocation slip to know your Hostel Name, Bed-space and Room Number.Go to Student Affairs Directorate for documentation and take a copy of the allocation slip to the hostel supervisor for check-in.
Registration Starts from 6TH February, 2017.