The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the guidelines for the payment of Hostel Accommodation of all students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All Students who are seeking to get accommodation from the university are advised to follow the guidelines to make payment for the hostel accommodation.
FUTO 2017/2018 HOSTEL FEE PROCESS FLOW
- Candidates are to visit the University Portal www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link “Portal”
- Enter your username and password and click on the Login button.
- Click the hostel allocation menu
- Click on ‘Get Hostel’
- Generate Hostel Allocation payment invoice.
- Select Hostel type (NDDC or Other Hostels)
- Print your payment invoice
- Proceed to FUTO Microfinance bank for payment with the generated payment invoice
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print allocated Hostel fees e-receipt.
- Print the allocated room on the receipt and proceed to Student Affairs unit for further clearance