This is to inform all the newly admitted students
of the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY
) that they can now commenced their online registration for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Kano State Poly 2017/2018 New Students Online Registration ProceduresNew Students Screening
All Newly Admitted students are required to undergo the following before registration
- You should print out your admission letter by login into your account.
- You should go to your department for screening. You are advised to go along with all related documents.
- Once cleared by the department, all NON INDIGENE students will have access to the registration.
However, all INDIGENE students (ie. Students from Kano State) are further required to clear up with student affairs department of their school.
Please Note, your account will not be active for Registration if you haven’t done the above.
Login to your Account
Enter your Email and password in the user login page.
- Upon a successful Login you will be redirected to your dashboard as in the image above
- Simply click on the Make Payment link
- On your first payment attempt, the page above should be displayed
- Kindly go through the details, to confirm.
- Then click the Generate Invoice button.
- You will be redirected to the Invoice page as in the picture below
- You can Print the Invoice to Pay directly in Banks using your Remita Number (RRR) or proceed to pay Online by clicking on the Pay Now Online button.
- if you are paying Online, you will be redirected to remita
- Select the payment option then pay
- The below image is similar to the page you will see
- After a successful payment, you will be sent back to a page similar to the one below. The page can be printed as your Reciept
- After a successful payment, you will be able to register your courses.
- On your Dashboard, click on the Course Registration link the page below will be displayed
- Add a course by clicking on the Add Course Botton
- Use The red Button to remove a course
- Select course by dropping the list
- Click on the Save button to save the semester courses
- Do the same for the Second Semester Courses
- After saving both First and Second Semester courses, Click on the Generate CRF in Course Registration form Section
- Download or print the form