The general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 77RRI Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and Women commenced on 29th December, 2017.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruitment exercise;
- Application is free of charge.
- Interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the
completed application form which must include the following parts;
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and
submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
of the credits must be in English language.
ITEMS TO NOTE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- The recruitment exercise would commence with Pre-screening
Examination to be followed later by screening of short listed candidates
at designated Zonal Centers nationwide. You are advised to carefully
read the instruction page or call the following support lines if in
doubt: 08034085038, 08038575725
- List of successful candidates the are shortlisted to seat for the Pre-selection Examination will be in the website on 26 May2018.
- The Pre-selection Examination will take place at the Centre of choice of a candidate on 28 May 2018.
The list of successful candidates that will attend the zonal screening
from the Pre-selection Examination will be hosted on the website on 2 June 2018.
- Successful candidates from the Pre-selection Examination are to
attend the the designated Exercise at their respective gates from 12 —25June 2018.
- Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria.
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Online application ends on 9 February 2018.