Venue: National Open University Headquarters, Abuja.
NOUN 7th Convocation Ceremony Fees
- Graduation Gown: N15,000
- Federal Alumni due: N5,000
- Study Center Alumni due: N2,500
- Total: N22,500
NOUN GUIDELINES FOR 2018 CONVOCATION GRADUATION CLEARANCE
1. Your name MUST be on the Graduation list
2. Provide evidence of correct registration of Courses and Exams by providing your Course and Exam Registration slips or complete E-Wallet.
3. Provide evidence of payment of
Jamb Regularization (6,000)
(Postgraduate: 10,000 , Undergraduate: 5,000)
4. All Graduating students, especially those whose names are on the New Website, must print out their E-Wallets from their portals
5. Proof of payment of CORRECT PROJECT FEE
6. Students that registered Projects before January 1, 2014 with 10,000 are free. But those that registered Project with 10,000 after the above date, must pay a balance of 5,000.
7. Any student with Negative balance in the portal must clear the balance before he/she can be cleared.
8. All Graduating Students must Pay CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE of 15,000. Upon return of the Gown in good condition within the stipulated time, a refund of 5,000 will be made to the student into the student’s bank account.
9. The Payment of the 15,000 should be strictly for the CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION via REMITA website as shown below:
a) Logon to www.remita.net
b) Pay a federal Government Agency
c) Type: National Open University of Nigeria
d) Select: Miscellaneous
e) Description: Type your reason for payment (CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE). If you are paying for any other item: Project Balance or Result Verification or Jamb Regularization, etc,. You state it there.
f) Name of Student and Matric Number. E.g (Nnamdi Udoka Samuel NOU123456789)
g) Phone number
h) E-mail address
i) Select bank Branch (please avoid using internet or Card payment to avoid issues)
j) Take your RRR to any commercial Bank for Payment.
k) Ensure you collect the RRR receipt from the Bank
The above can be done for you at the study centre Business office.
Clearance is done at the Accountant Office.