The managements of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) has released the second batch National Diploma Programme (ND) admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
How To Check NUBAPOLY 2017/2018 ND Admission List:
- Visit https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng/std-adm-notfic-index.php
- Enter your Application or JAMB number in the space [provided
- Click on “Search” to view admission status.
Important Information to Newly admitted Candidates.
- Visit www.nubapoly.edu.ng to download Admission Notification from the internet using your application number.
- Proceed to the office of the Director of the School you are admitted to, for first screening and recieve an Admission Letter.
- Proceed to the Bank indicated on your Admission Letter to pay your registration fee using the admission letter. The bank will issue you a customised teller for this purpose and collect your pin code that has the serial number indicated on your admission letter.
- Visit www.nubapoly.edu.ng to confirm payment using your pin code.
- Print the payment Aknowledgement slip after confirming your payment.
- Proceed to the Registration Officer at the Directors’ Office for documentation.
- Return the Central file to the Registration Officer and Departmental file to the Department.