This is to inform all HND applicants of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria that the admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
All HND candidates are to visit the NUBA Poly admission portal to confirm admission status via the link below:
How To Check NUBA Poly 2017/18 HND Admission List Online
- Candidates are to visit the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic admission notification portal via http://www.nubapoly.edu.ng/std-adm-notfic-index.php,
- Enter your Application or JAMB number in the required columns,
- Click ‘Search’ to access your admission status.
Currently the HND and ND Evening Admission List are currently online.
- After confirming your admission status.
- Proceed to the office of the Director of the School you are admitted to, for first screening and receive an Admission Letter.
- Proceed to the Bank indicated on your Admission Letter to pay your registration fee using the admission letter. The bank will issue you a customised teller for this purpose and collect your pin code that has the serial number indicated on your admission letter.
- Visit www.nubapoly.edu.ng to confirm payment using your pin code.
- Print the payment Acknowledgement slip after confirming your payment.
- Proceed to the Registration Officer at the Directors’ Office for documentation.
- Return the Central file to the Registration Officer and Departmental file to the Department.