This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University (BSUM) for the 2017/2018 academic session that admissions into undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2017/2018 academic session as approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have been released.
Also Check Out:
BSUM 2017/2018 Acceptance Fee Payment & Documents Upload Procedure
BSUM 2017/2018 School Fees Payment & Course Registration Procedure
2. Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
3. Successful candidates are required to do the following:
- i. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- ii. Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
- (i). Original academic qualifications
- (ii). Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- (iii). Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- (iv). Birth certificate/declaration of age
- (v). Certificate of State Origin
6. Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should register their courses and complete their Biodata online, print out six (6) copies of their course registration and Biodata forms and proceed to their Faculties for issuance of student files and final screening.
7. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- ii. Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- iii. Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- v. Click on link to proceed.
- vi. OPTIONS:
- a. For cash payments at Bank:
Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc
- * Zenith Bank Plc
- * ECO Bank Plc
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- * Sterling Bank Plc
- * Diamond Bank Plc
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- * United Bank for Africa Plc
- * Unity Bank Plc
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- * Skye Bank Plc
- b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- * Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- * Select pay bills
- * Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- * Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- * Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- * Insert your Registration number
- * Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- * Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- * Print out the payment confirmation slip
- * Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 9th – Monday, 23rd April, 2018.
- Physical verification of credentials shall take place at the candidates respective Faculties from Monday, 23rd - Monday, 30th April, 2018. Candidates are kindly requested to comply with these directives.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.