Applications are invited from suitably-qualified candidates for admission to Sandwich programmes run by Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The programmes are as follows:
1. Adult Education Programme
i. B.Ed. Adult Education
2. Arts Education Programmes
i. B.A. Ed. English
ii. B.A. Ed. Yoruba
iii. B.A. Ed. Religious Studies
3.Educational Management Programme
i. B.Ed. Educational Management
4. Guidance and Counselling Programmes
i. B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
ii. B.Ed. Early Childhood and Primary Education
5. Human Kinetics & Health Education
i. B.Sc. Ed. Human Kinetics
ii. B.Sc. Ed. Health Education
6. Science Education Programmes
i. B.Sc. Ed. Biology
ii. B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
iii. B.Sc. Ed. Physics
iv. B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
v. B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
vi. B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
7.Social Science Education Programmes
i. B.Sc. Ed. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Ed. Economics
iii. B.Sc. Ed. Geography
iv. B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
v. B.Sc. Ed. Social Studies
8. Vocational & Technical Education Programme
i. B.Sc. Ed. Technical Education
Admission Requirements: Visit the University Website: www.aaua.edu.ng
The programme takes a minimum of four years for Direct Entry (DE) applicants and a minimum of five years for Non-Direct Entry applicants.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to obtain application forms on payment of the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (₦11,000.00) including the bank charges to any branch of the following banks: First Bank, Access Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank, Keystone Bank, Oroke Micro-Finance Bank, Zenith Bank and Heritage Bank, or through BANKIT (On-line payment) on the University’s official website with this URL: www.aaua.edu.ng.
- Candidates should collect bank generated receipts at point the of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
- Thereafter, candidates should log on to the University website at www.ioe.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form, submit and print a copy.
- Candidates are also required to submit a copy of the printed application form to the Secretary, Institute of Education, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko.
Application shall close after sixteen weeks from the date of this publication.