Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Sandwich postgraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Rivers State University Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Sc in Agricultural Education
- M.Sc in Business Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counselling M.Sc in Technical Education
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation M.Sc in Science Education
- M.Ed inEducational Technology
- M.Ed in Women Development & Community Studies M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: 4 Long Vacations
- Maximum: 6 Long Vacations
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Ph.D in Adult and Community Education Ph.D in Agricultural Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- Ph.D in Educational Management and Planning Ph.D in Guidance and Counselling
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- Ph.D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph.D in Science Education
- Ph.D in Educational Technology
- Ph.D in Women Development & Community Studies Ph.D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: – 6 Long Vacations
- Maximum: – 8 Long Vacations
RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements & Durations
A. Candidates for Sandwich Ph.D programme at RSUST shall possess a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
B. Candidates for Master’s degree shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission
Application forms can be obtained from the Institute of Education office in the University, after payment of N20,000.00 to Postgraduate Sandwich Programme Account in any commercial bank.
Prospective applicants are to log on to the RSUST’s Website and buy an application PIN at ecampus.ust.edu.ng, make an e-payment by generating transaction ID for the fee (N20,000) and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or pay online with Interswitch enabled Verve Card.
Downloaded and hard copies completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
Apply Before: Friday, 13th July, 2018.
Lecture Commencement Date: Monday 23rd July, 2018.