The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has enable the matriculation list portal where undergraduates of various institutions can check whether their admissions are recognised by JAMB or not.
It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
- Visit the matriculation list portal at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Fetch My Details‘.