The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform all candidates whose name appear in the list below that they have been shortlisted for the 2018 Constable Recruitment Medical Screening.
Invited Candidates should check the list below this notice for their name.
All Candidates are hereby directed to go for the Medical Screening at the Zonal Police Command Headquarters of their respective State of Origin between 31st May to 3rd June, 2018 as stated below:
- Zone 1 Kano (Jigawa, Kano and Katsina)
- Zone 2 Lagos (Lagos and Ogun)
- Zone 3 Yola (Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba)
- Zone 4 Makurdi (Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau)
- Zone 5 Benin (Bayelsa, Edo and Delta)
- Zone 6 Calabar (Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi)
- Zone 7 Abuja (Kaduna, Niger and FCT)
- Zone 8 Lokoja (Kogi, Ekiti and Kwara)
- Zone 9 Umuahia (Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo)
- Zone 10 Sokoto (Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara)
- Zone 11 Osogbo (Osun, Ondo and Oyo)
- Zone 12 Bauchi (Bauchi, Borno and Yobe)
Click on your State below to view shortlisted applicants