Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Wesley University, Ondo various Undergraduate programmes available for the 2018/2019 academic session.
REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- a) Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- b) Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- c) Direct Entry Candidates
- d) Candidates seeking change of institution.
- i) 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- ii) Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- iii) O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- v) 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- vi) Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
- i) UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- ii) Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- iii) Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Screening Fee for Regular Students:
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Method of Application:
Application forms can be obtained online at http://www.wustomis.com/apply/application_home.php or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.
Mrs. Chioma C. Obasi