This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2018/2019 academic session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE that they must appear for the screening through Computer Based testing (CBT) starting at 8:00 am daily from Monday 27th August to Saturday 1st September, 2018.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING
All candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
SCREENING DATE AND DETAILS
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 30th July, 2018 and closes on Saturday 1st September, 2018.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2018/2019 academic session.