This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, (ATBU), Bauchi, as
their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise and
scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME Examination to apply for Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ATBU Post UTME Eligibility:
Candidates who chose ATBU, Bauchi as their University of First Choice for the 2018 UTME and scored 180 and above.
Method of Application:
NOTE: Before you proceed, confirm your name on the ATBU 2018 UTME Screening List Here.
ATBU 2018 Post UTME Registration & Payment Guidelines:
1. Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make
payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the
online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e.
WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject
should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th to Monday 31st July,
2018 to enable you upload your Data.
6. Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the
point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to
ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be
A. G. HASSAN Ph.D.