This is to inform the general public that online sale of the Bayero University, Kano, Postgraduate application forms for the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 9th July 2017.
For List of Available Programmes, Click here to view
BUK Postgraduate Available Programmes:
BUK Postgraduate Application Procedure:
Step 1: Click on the Register Tab on the left navigation panel to go to the Create an Account Page. At the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone Number. A Login credentials (username and password) will be generated for you. Please take note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process. Use Login Tab on the left navigation panel to login to your account (using your login credentials) to start/continue your application process.
Step 2: Print your Personalized Payment Invoice and go to any branch of any of the banks listed on the payment invoice nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) Only.
Step 3: Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Programme Selection Form
- Personal Data Form &
- Qualifications Form
Step 4: Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in Step 3 above.
Step 5: Review all your forms to ensure accuracy of all information before submission.
Step 6: Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an e-m@il to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEHOAD OF APPLICATION
Please note the following information:
- The cost of each application is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only.
- Please ensure that you have the entry requirements of the programme applied for, plus five ‘O’ Level Credits (including English Language and/or Mathematics).
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil and Academic Master’s programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposal during application.