The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Registration for Screening will commence on Tuesday, 31st July, 2018.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 30th July, 2018 to Monday, 13th August, 2018 to do their registration.
– Click on the link “2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
We look forward to the cooperation and understanding of all candidates for a hitch-free admission exercise.
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council