All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2018/2019 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2018/2019 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
(A) PROCEDURES OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
2. Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
i. click on “Screening Payment”;
ii. fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
iii. take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
iv. go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
(B) CLOSING DATE AND SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday 23rd August, 2018.
2. Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening in two batches as follows:
i. Friday 24/08/2018 – Candidates from all the departments in School of Engineering; School of Technology; and School of Environmental Studies.
ii. Saturday 25/08/2018 –Candidates from the departments in the School of Business Studies (SBS) and School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
(C) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah admission Form on-line (procedures are contained therein).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
ABDULKADIR B. ABBA