This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete, Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise that the schedule for the screening exercise has been published fort he 2018/2019 session.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Schedule.
KWASU Pre- Admission Screening has been scheduled to hold in the University’s Mini Convocation arena from 9:00am – 4:00pm daily as follows:
MONDAY 9TH– TUESDAY 10THJULY,2018
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
WEDNESDAY 11TH JULY,2018
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
THURSDAY 12TH JULY, 2018
COLLEGE OF ICT AND AGRIC
FRIDAY 13TH JULY,2018
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AND ENGINEERING
SATURDAY 14TH JULY,2018
KWASU Post UTME Screening Requirements
It should be noted that all applicants are expected to report at the venue of the screening exercise with the following items:
- Candidate Jamb print-out indicating KWASU as 1st Choice institution.
- O/Level,GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results for UTME candidates
- A’ Level IJMB/A’ Level JUPEB/OND/NCE results for DE candidates
- Print out of KWASU Pre-admission screening form
- O/level GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Unscratched cards
- Citizenship certificates
All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions