How to Check Entrance Exam Results & Shortlisted Students
To chek, Click: http://oyostatecollegeofnursingandmidwifery.com/result to see the full list of shortlisted student.
Sucessful students are to resume immediately for academic activities.
Oral Interview Date:
The candidates whose names appear on the above link having met the cut-off marks have been shortlisted and invited for oral interview scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 24th and Friday, 27th July, 2018
Venue: College premises.
Time: 8:00am prompt.
Oral Interview Required Documents
Successful Candidates are expected to come along with the following documents:
- Original and photocopies of their O'level results
- Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Original and photocopies of Local Government Identification
- A copy of Interview Notification printed from the College Portal using the Username and Password generated at the time of registration
Interview SchedulePlease note that all Nursing applicants with:
- serial number 1-50 should appear for the oral interview on Tuesday, 24th July, 2018
- serial number 51-100 should appear for the oral interview on Wednesday, 25th July, 2018; and
- serial number 101-131 should appear for the oral interview on Thursday, 26th July, 2018; and
- all successful Midwifery applicants should appear for the oral interview on Tuesday, 24th July, 2018.
The successful Midwifery applicants should appear for the oral interview on Tuesday, 24th July, 2018 with their Notification of Results as Registered Nurse issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) alongside the above documents.