The Sule Lamido University, (SLU), Kafin Hausa hereby announced to all 2018 UTME and Direct Entry Prospective Candidates that Registration for Post UTME and DE admission screening exercise has commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING
– UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
– Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
The Cut-Off points for the UTME candidates are as follows:
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 23rd July, 2018 and end at Midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
DATES FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
On the day of the Screening, candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
– Acknowledgement Slip (to be generated after submitting an application)
– Evidence of Payment
– UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
– SSCE Statement(s) of Result
– Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
– Certificate of Indigeneship
– Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
– ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only).
Click on the appropriate button below to register.
Click Here for UTME Registration.
Click Here for DE Registration.