UNICAL POST- UTME ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who made UNICAL their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME can apply.
Post UTME Payment and Registration Procedure 2018
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME CBT Screening Exercise.
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- (ii) UNICAL 2018 Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- (iii) Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL 2018 Post UTME Screening Timetable (Date, Time & Venue).
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar