Christopher University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted undergraduate programmes on full-time basis at the Christopher University , Mowe, Ogun State for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Christopher University Undergraduate Programmes.
- Business Administration.
- English Language
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Political Science
Christopher University Entry Qualifications.
Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2018/2019 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities. All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
How to Apply for Christopher University Post UTME.
2. A bank printout will be given to you with a Confirmation Order Number.
3. Visit the University’s website www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng or CLICK HERE.
4. Select ‘Application forms’ under the ‘Admissions’ menu.
5. You will be required to enter your Confirmation Order Number which will be in the printout given to you at the bank after payment has been made.
6. Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
7. Print the acknowledgment slip.
FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
ACCESS BANK: 0696582266
ZENITH BANK: 1014323763
DIAMOND BANK: 0066539844
Christopher University – KM 34, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe OR at any of the following listed Fidelity Bank branches: 2, Kofo Aboyami Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. | Layout B, Plot 3, Block 2, Oniru Estate, Lekki, Lagos | 2A, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos | 39, International Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos | 74, Obafemi Awolowo Avenue, Abeokuta, Ogun State | 22, Opara Avenue, Enugu | 267, Tafawa Balewa Road, CBD, Abuja.
John Holt House, Plot 2413, Cadastral Zone, BOI, Gudu District, Abuja. | Plot 1609 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos | ESUT Business School, 20 Garden Avenue, GRA, Enugu.
Christopher University KM 34 Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Ibokun Aro, P.M.B. 3008
RCCG Post Office Mowe,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.