This is to notify all candidate who made Al-Qalam University as their first choice to come to the University from Monday, August 6th, 2018 for physical screening of their credentials and admission into the University. The fee for the screening is N2,000 Only.
Closing date is Thursday, 30th August, 2018.
- Interested candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC or NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
- Candidates applying to the Al-Qalam University Katsina are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and attain the National aggregate score. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by completing the JAMB Registration Forms. They are to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
- In addition, candidates must complete online Application Form of the University on this portal. No admission into the Al-Qalam University is possible without participation in the University screening exercise, and attainment of the required standard for admission into the University.
- Direct Entry
- Generally, prospective candidates/students into 200 Level (Direct Entry) would need to satisfy the following requirements before they are offered admission to the Al-Qalam University Katsina:
- Candidates should have at least five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme
- Obtain at least two 2 A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects. Holders of OND/ND with Upper Credit pass or NCE with overall Credit Pass are eligible for admission to 200 Level of the relevant programmes, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
List of Candidates Shortlisted for Screening Exercise:
The admmision list of eligible candidate for Post UTME screening 2018/2019 academics session is out. Please Click Here to view