The managements of the Bowen University, Iwo has released the fourth batch admission list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Recommended: Bowen University 2018/2019 UTME/DE 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission List
INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION ON PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
All candidates offered provisional admissions to Bowen University that they have the following options of payment of acceptance fee:
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES
All candidates shortlisted for provisional admission are to note the following important information.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee as stated below:
#165, 000 (One Hundred and Sixty-Five Thousand Naira Only)
This offer of provisional admission will lapse at the close of work on Friday, 10th August, 2018 for MB;BS, candidates, if the non-refundable acceptance fee is not paid on or before that date.
1. SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Please note that the selection of candidates was based on merit and available quota/vacancy in the MB;BS programme after the screening of 14th July, 2018.
For further details please contact the Admissions Office on 09036206970 and 07085434397.
2. ON-LINE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
Candidates who applied on-line for admission to Bowen University could make payment through on-line portal on the University website by using their e-mail address and UTME registration number.Visit www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng and select Undergraduate Admission link and login as a Returning User. Thereafter, follow the instructions. Please note that if the admission status reads pending, contact the admissions’ office for profile update and this is only applicable to candidates who processed
their application form online such candidates do not need to appear physically in the University before payment of acceptance fee and collection of admission letter.
They can do all on-line by following the above stated procedure.
For emphasis, please note that the payment of acceptance fees for Medicine, will end on Friday, 10th August, 2018.
3. PAYMENT VIA POST OR COURIER
Bank draft of acceptance of offer of admission made payable to Bowen University, Iwo couldbe sent by courier to the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, while admission letter can be downloaded from the University website.
The following information should, however, be written at the back of the bank draft:
* Name of Candidate
* Name of Sponsor/Gurdian
* Programme/Course offered
* Address and Phone number of Sponsor
4. PAYMENT BY PHYSICAL APPERANCE IN BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO
Candidates/Parents/Guardians are expected to physically make themselves available in Bowen University, Iwo by presenting their bank drafts and change them to receipts in the Bursary Department. Thereafter, they will collect their University admission letters in the Admissions Office of the University.
5. RESUMPTION FOR 2018/2019 SESSION
The resumption date for 2018/2019 academic session is Monday, 3rd September, 2018.
However, candidates are required to present their O’Level results on resumption for the academic session.
*Please note that it is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that he/she meets the minimum academic requirements for the programme admitted to.
6. Following the screening exercise conducted by Bowen University, Iwo on 14th July, 2018, the underlisted candidates have been offered Provisional admissions for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. This offer of provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Programme: Medicine and Surgery (Merit List based on 14th July, 2018 Screening exercise)
S/N FORM NO. NAMES
1. 2018108772 ADELAKUN Samuel Adebanji
2. 2018108581 ADEOYE Olatunbosun Emmanuel
3. 2018108617 AKANDE Favour Ifeoluwa
4. 201810813 AKINBIYI Timothy Akinwumi
5. 2018107790 AKINOLA Akolade
6. 2018108477 ALAMU Gladys Oluwawapelumi
7. 2018108653 APATA Toluwaleke Daniel
8. 2018108725 CHIBUEZE Ayomide Victor
9. 2018108732 ODUNARO Sandra Kikelomo
10. 2018108764 ODUTOYE Oreoluwa Ademola
11. 2018108724 OKPOHO Daisy Uwem
12. 8874 OLUWOLE Ayomide Bukola
13. 2018108105 OMONIYI Ayoolouwa Blessing
14. 2018108871 ONI Ifeoluwa D.