This is to inform all 2018 Direct Entry applicants seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 200 Level undergraduate programmes that the online registration for the 2018/2019 academic session Screening Exercise has commenced.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O'Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on "Apply for Admission" and enter their JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and closes on Friday, 21st September, 2018..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O'Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A'Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 24th and Wednesday, 26th September, 2018. DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 17th September, 2018 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
- DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript not later than Friday, 28th September, 2018 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 24th and Wednesday, 26th September, 2018. UTME and DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 17th September, 2018 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
Transcript Submission Deadline
Candidates are expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the University Registrar not later than Friday, 28th September, 2018.
Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.