Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Preliminary Degree programme for the 2018/2019 academic session for both Minna and Suleja Centres and IJMB 2019/2020 academic session Minna Centre only of the Federal University of Technology, Minna.
1. Available Programmes:
The University runs various Science and Technology based degree programmes in the following Schools:
(1) Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
(2) Electrical Engineering and Technology
(3) Environmental Technology
(4) Information and Communication Technology
(5) Infrastructure, Process Engineering and Technology
(6) Life Sciences
(7) Physical Sciences
(8) Science and Technology Education.
2. Entry Requirements:
To qualify for admission, a candidate MUST have at least five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics and in any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Technical Drawing and Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Level, NECO and NABTEB. The results obtained should not be at more than two sittings. For IJMB programme, Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable.
3. Method of Application
(a) Candidates are to log on to (www.futminna.edu.ng) to obtain instructions for the purchase of application forms.
(b) Application form cost Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
4. Duration of sales:
(a) Pre-degree 1st July – 30th September, 2018
(b) IJMB 1st July – 30th November, 2018.
5. Please note that the Centre is not liable to give reasons for rejecting any application, nor will it enter into correspondence on the subject matter with any applicant.
ENGR. DR. M. SAIDU