This is to inform all 2018 UTME candidates who chose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) as their first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions that the 2018/2019 academic session screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes has been scheduled as follows
- Online Registration for the Post-UTME/DE screening will commence from Friday, 3rd to Monday, 13th August, 2018.
- Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties/Departments will be as follows;
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION:
- Log on to ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to website and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
Requirements For The Physical Screening Exercise
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 08135063161, 07037441332 and 07051739494